Facilitators: Dr. Dan Gottlieb and Lori Volpe
Monday evenings: 7 – 9 p.m. February 29, March 7, 14 and 21, 2016
Location: Yoga for Living, 1926 Greentree Road, Cherry Hill, NJ
Registration: Email Lorivolpe@verizon.net indicating your intention to enroll in the course.
Unhealed resentments hinder our ability to fully experience love. Forgiving oneself and others can open our hearts and help us let go of lingering anger, bitterness and resentment. Through asking forgiveness from those we may have harmed, and cultivating forgiveness for those who have harmed us, we can live lives of greater compassion and wellbeing. Join us in exploring the powerful process of forgiveness and what it can mean for you.
In this four-week class we will:
- Learn what forgiveness really means and its proven benefits.
- Identify, process, and begin to let go of resentments and disappointments.
- Explore the fear of letting go.
- Recognize current patterns of behavior that may be related to our wounds.
- Practice meditations that can lead to forgiveness of the self and others.
- Practice techniques that help remove blocks to self-compassion.