September 28, 2019 – University of Colorado Medical School, lecture on The Vulnerable Therapist, Grand Rounds on the Tyranny of Technique.
Here is a sample of some previous lectures:
- National Alliance of Mental Illness (NAMI), Burlington County chapter: “The Human Voice beyond the Diagnosis.” May 2019
- New Church Live: “Vulnerability, Shame, and Intimacy”. December 2018
- Lecture for medical students at the Philadelphia Art Museum: “Creativity and Mental Illness.” September 2017
- Several years ago I was flown to Taiwan to be honored by their president with the ” Fervent Love of Life Award.”
- In July 2017, I was asked to speak at the Taiwanese Embassy in New York about how adversity can translate to love.
- Interfaith meeting: “Finding Self Compassion in Today’s Political Turmoil.” June 2017
- Philadelphia Council for Aging: “Finding Compassion for Our Aging Bodies and Brains” February 2017
- In addition, there were two TEDx talks and many hundreds of lectures worldwide prior to these.